Reflecting on 20 Years of ETFs in South Africa – What Next?
- 41 mins 22 secs
An expert panel sat down to discuss the journey of the ETF market over the past 20 years in South Africa and around the world, with some thoughts of what has been and some on what may be yet to come. Featuring on this panel at the S&P DJI "Diversified Thinking Starts at Home" conference is:
- Host: Zack Bezuidenhoudt, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Mike Mgwaba, Head of Exchange Traded Product, ABSA
- Nerina Visser, Director & co-owner, etfSA
- John Davies, Managing Director, Head of Exchange Traded Products, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Helena Conradie, CEO, Satrix