Currently over 20,000 investment professionals use the Asset TV ‘MY CPD’ webpage to manage their CPD.
It’s not just for video, users can add details of all CPD activity, including:
Team CPD overview
Now managers can monitor their Team’s CPD activity on Asset TV. The ‘Team CPD Dashboard’ gives managers an overview of a team’s CPD, and the following:
- Maps progression towards individual CPD objectives, as a percentage of target
- Shows completion of compulsory videos and playlists, as a fraction of the target
- Permits an export of data via CSV, for analysis or integration
- Enables management of individual team member goals
- Tracks who is on track to complete their CPD, and who may be in need of a little encouragement
Invite your team and monitor progress
Your team is built by you…
Once registered with Asset TV, a team member can be added by you, using the dashboard invite widget.
From the dashboard you can to drill down to a particular user and view details of their CPD progression.
Setting compulsory content
The Team Manager can set up a compulsory playlist for team members to complete.
The Team Dashboard will then show the tally of compulsory videos completed by each team member, with the ability to drill into individual member views.
Each team member will also see the compulsory playlist in their personal CPD page and completion statistics.
SM&CR approved content
Asset TV will continue to film and publish videos specific to supporting SM&CR. There are 5 conduct rules that apply to almost all employees of in-scope firms:
- Act with integrity
- Act with due skill, care and diligence
- Be open and co-operative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
- Pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- Observe proper standards of market conduct
For Senior Management there are 4 more rules that apply. Videos covering these topics will be available on playlists exclusive to Team CPD participants.
Secure Team Channels
As an additional service, we can establish a Secure Team Channel, where a company’s bespoke content can be uploaded and managed behind a secure login. This is a private space designed to give your team secure access to content specific to your company’s training obligations and requirements.
Secure Team Channels are built with custom tabs to enable you to categorise content for ease of discovery and navigation and set compulsory content for your teams. Data is integrated with the ‘Team Dashboard’ to give you an overview of team activity.
Your channel is not exclusively or video; you can create white paper tabs and other custom links to other web resources.
Register your interest
If you would like to find out more, have any questions or would like to get started with Team CPD then please get in touch below.